AUSTRALIAN MINIATURE -
2018 Riverstone Miniature Goats
Stock for Sale
Please be aware when purchasing miniature Pygmy and Nigerian Dwarf goats unless an animal comes with papers including DNA verification you cannot be sure you are getting what is advertised. There are many expensive non tested goats out there some associations allow registration of goats with out DNA verification. To protect yourself please ask to see paperwork before purchasing.
All our Miniature goats are registered with the MGBA - All Nigerian and Pygmy goats are DNA verified and microchipped. We annually health test our entire herd for JD & CAE and all goats will come with a vet certificate for the individual animal if old enough or the parents. If you are interested in purchasing any of the goats listed below please contact us using the enquiry form below with details of the goat your are interested in:
RIVERSTONE HAZEL 25% Pygmy doe $950.00 SOLD
Sire: Riverstone Antman and Dam: Riverstone Queen of Diamonds. Both parents tested clear of CAE & JD. Hazel is the last of our 2018 (born late) kids. We will not be breeding again until November 2019. She is 3 weeks old and on 2 bottles a day. Hazel will only be sold to a stud that already has goats as she will need goats around her age for companionship. Please contact me for more details and photos.
AUSTRALIAN MINIATURE - Barnwood Blue Eyed Girl $950.00
*Tested negative for CAE & JD 2015-2019
Registered Pure Bred AUSTRALIAN MINIATURE - Doe
- Born: 19.6.15
- Sire: Aust CH Coldridge Park Levi (A Grade)
- Dam: Riverstone Trixie Bell (PURE BRED) - Height Verified 49.5cm
* This doe will bring to your stud lovely conformation and stunning colours including blue eyes. She has easily kidded twins at Riverstone twice in the past three years producing some stunning stock. Height verified to only 51.5cm she will be an asset to any Australian Miniature breeding program.
Riverstone Red Star $1000.00 SOLD
*Tested negative for CAE & JD 2017-2019
Registered Herdbook Pure Bred Grade Doe
Sire: AUST CHAMPION Riverstone Mr Fantastic (PURE BRED)
Dam: Bouncing Hooves Bam Bam (PURE BRED)
* Star is our first Herdbook pure bred doe here at Riverstone the highest grading for an Australian Miniature. We are retaining her daughter - Stripe and in order to keep numbers down this makes Star available to another stud. She is bottle reared and very tame loves attention and will be first to the gate to greet you.
NIGERIAN DWARF - Riverstone Dark N Stormy $1200.00 SOLD Tested negative for CAE & JD 2017-2109
Sire: AGSDav-Lyn Appolossa USA 100% ND
Dam: Bouncing Hooves Indie (A Grade)
A stunning Polled, blue eyed DNA verified 50% 3YO Nigerian Doe she is height verified at 51.5cm. Nigerians are only a very small part of what we do here at Riverstone and for that reason we are keeping our ND number low. Storm has only available as we are keeping her 75% ND daughter. Storm is bottle reared, the winner of CH classes at shows and a very nicely put together doe.
A GRADE AUSTRALIAN MINIATURE BUCK - Riverstone Shaggy $1000.00 Tested negative for CAE & JD 2015-2019 SOLD
- Born: 15.7.15
- Sex: BUCK
- Sire: AUSTRALIAN CHAMPION Cold Ridge Park Levi
- Dam: AUSTRALIAN CHAMPION Bouncing Hooves Echo Beach
- It will be a sad day when I have to say goodbye to my friend Shaggy. He is the most sweet and gentle buck. He has never let us down with a mating and is a gentleman in the paddock. Produced by two Australian Champions this boy is an asset to any serious stud. He was bottle reared so is easy to catch and handle. As I am expanding my Sheltie line he is too closely related to all in it so this becomes the perfect opportunity for a stud interested in Shelties to begin or continue their journey. He will only be sold to the best of homes.
Sorry we only have what is listed above currently available at Riverstone and will not be breeding again until around Easter 2020.
Please note: We do not like to disappoint people but we do not breed large numbers of goats. We are a small scale hobby farm and only breed for ourselves with the occasional kid/adult becoming available.
If you would like to fill out the enquiry form below, we will try our best to match the most recent enquiries at the time. Due to the large number of forms we get - We will not contact you unless we have a goat to match what you are looking for.
We advise you to keep checking our website and our facebook page (Riverstone Miniature Goats) for sales announcements,
thanks Seleena & Stewart